2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebeto

Player Valuation: £10m
That is 100% you assuming.

0% fact.

In no way does 'friendly' mean 'no money'.
We would know by now if real madrid had to pay anything. It would be all over the spanish media. The fact that we don't hear anything is the only evidence i need.

Noir

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Insane to think two former managers contesting the Classico next season while another is leading one of the favourites at Euro 2020, when we've had one truly good season since Moyes left.

MikeH72

Player Valuation: £70m
The only good thing is it's happened on the 1st of June so we have plenty of time to formulate a plan and get someone good in there is no need to make a panic appointment.

In real life what happens in that situation is, that all the available managers get hoovered up by other clubs. I wouldn’t recommend this strategy myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Bramley Moore Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
The Holy Trinity Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks