2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep hearing we recruited well last summer. Doucoure and Allen are average at best. Godfrey has pace but as a footballer is average. James terrible attitude.
Scary thing about Allan, we bought him because Carlo thought we needed more legs in midfield. He might have been the man for the job two/three years ago but looks like his legs have gone. He looks worryingly one paced, an attribute shared by all our other midfielders.

Didn’t we finish 12th last year on 49pts?

No idea pal sounds about right though.

Either way, from a fans point of view ( for me ) in no way have we improved from last season, this is without doubt the worst season I have watched in a long time. We are horrible to watch, this isn't all on carlo btw I'm very much Carlo in.

He's made plenty of errors himself but I wouldn't be surprised to see him resign when he thinks he'll have to work with this gang of divvys again in 6 or 7 weeks!

Do we have more points than the last 4 years. If the answer is yes, that equals improvement

Arguably it goes off position. We have more points as there are worse sides in the league and the top sides are not as dominant. We are 10th with a negative goal difference thats not great.

I don't think Carlo has done a great job but the squad is awful. No manager will do well with these players, Brands needs to be sacked before the Euros for us to have any chance of progressing.

What does he say to them for next season then? He said he sent them all away last season questioning their attitude.

So does he just do the same as their attitude has been called into question multiple times this season.

An epic failure of a season finishing 10th.
He tells them to empty their lockers and find a new club.

Status
Not open for further replies.