2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I am correct in saying the the anti Carlo plotters and the Moyesian cult followers have gone back under their rocks for a few days after the Spam result
To be fair there still ahead of us.

Another example of us giving the top teams a game, we just need to back it up against the lower teams.
Our home/away form this season is just bizarre.

To be fair there still ahead of us.

Another example of us giving the top teams a game, we just need to back it up against the lower teams.
Our home/away form this season is just bizarre.
I think it’s the same all over Europe
Maybe not as bad as ours but a lot of clubs have improved their away form but their home form has dropped off
WHU are a bit of an outlier though , their home form has improved

Last edited:
Course catalogs are widely available on the internet. Usually, the graduation requirements are included in the catalog. I'm not aware of any major universities that compel undergraduates to take a research method class as a condition of graduation, though I wouldn't rule out a change since the last time I looked at a catalog. I'm aware of plenty that have or had compulsory philosophy or religion courses within our lifetimes.

In general, any compulsory research methods classes are taught at the graduate level, which most people don't reach. In practice, what you have to know in order to function in many of the resulting professions is to stay current on generally accepted best practices for one's area of work - which is not necessarily the same as distinguishing good research from bad.

This has little to do with whether or not you value xG - a treatment of its merits and flaws are well beyond the scope of any conversation here. But if you want to know why people broadly believe bogus research on vaccines, I'd posit that there'd be less of that if we actually taught people to discern good research from bad.
Can you provide a statistical breakdown of 'most' undergraduate courses and the ratio of us to pg courses that compel research methods?

Cheers.

Mate only kopites try to argue petty semantics when I'm bigging up Everton.
Alright that one made me laugh.

On a serious note, I don't why in general people keep bringing up home and away so much right now when it takes 90 seconds to figure out that no crowds as made it all crazy. Not just Everton but more generally. It comes up every game I watch.

Alright that one made me laugh.

On a serious note, I don't why in general people keep bringing up home and away so much right now when it takes 90 seconds to figure out that no crowds as made it all crazy. Not just Everton but more generally. It comes up every game I watch.
How many other premier league clubs are breaking away records this season? They should all be giving your reasoning.

On the whole I think away wins are way up. It isn't normal.
Home wins are very low, overall.

home.jpg
away.jpg

On the whole I think away wins are way up. It isn't normal.
But carlo is taking it to next level.

Just like with everton. On course to be in Europe for the first time in a good few years. Enjoy the ride big lig.

Ev Are on the UP.

4 games to go and realistically fighting for something. Been a while. Enjoy.

But carlo is taking it to next level.

Just like with everton. On course to be in Europe for the first time in a good few years. Enjoy the ride big lig.

Ev Are on the UP.

4 games to go and realistically fighting for something. Been a while. Enjoy.
It's been literally two years

Status
Not open for further replies.