2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same Micheal Keane who personally donated two goals to Tottenham not long ago? Yeah can't work that one out myself.
The same Michael Keane who’s been one of our best performers for a large part of the season, he and Mina wouldn’t have been got at as easily tonight

We have no one to draw from our bench is dreadful - No pace, No one to create a threat.. - The fact we are where we are with half a squad that is worth anything is amazing.. I don't know how many times that we got on the ball near the top of the 18 that shots were woefully mishit, scuffed, shanks, that is not Carlo that is on the players. I think Richy is our only player that teams genuinely fear in open play.

If Moyes, Allardyce, Martinez, Koeman or Silva had been in charge for these predictably woeful home performances every single blue would be lambasting them.

For the many good things Ancelotti has done here, our limp home performances and his inability to get us to dictate football matches has cost us our best chance at Champions League football in nearly a decade. Beyond that, with this team, we should be finishing in some European place as a minimum -- I think Carlo himself said the season would be a failure otherwise -- and it looks like we won't even accomplish that.

Serious questions need to be asked.

Hi Matt,

You seem upset. I appreciate the spirited response, but I’m not reading that. Can you draw me a picture, I’m not the quickest

AF0276DE-FC7E-4698-8E6F-605C89DB0FDB.jpeg

Hope this helps ?

shouldnt have played holgate. anyone who says we dont need another CB this summer is insane. guess we just ride it out till the summer. bit of a shambles but at least we have an outside shot at Europe

Doesn't need to go, but there's been far too many dire performances like these now and it is not one bit acceptable. Can beat Spurs alright but it's pure bottom of the barrel performances against Villa, Newcastle, Fulham, Burnley, Southampton, it's deeper than the players and it shows.

We need some stability. Getting rid of him will only just set us back again. He needs time to bring in more of his own players.

Status
Not open for further replies.