2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve just finished reading Carlos book “Quiet Leadership”. I found it really interesting contrasting his style to Mourinho, Pep etc. As a player he was a European cup winner twice and played in midfield for Italy. His management record is top drawer as we know. If Carlo can’t sort our midfield out nobody can. I’m very optimistic for the next few years. The board need to back him and success will follow.

I've always liked him but being as he's so near to retirement it's a shame he's managerial win % is getting hit.

I've always liked him but being as he's so near to retirement it's a shame he's managerial win % is getting hit.

Funny that as I was just thinking the same about Jose:

Screenshot_20200816-002544_Chrome.jpg

;)

Only have nice thoughts for people who deserve them.

At the end of the day both these managers have decided to go to clubs that will hit win percentages in order to prove they are world class managers. They could have waited for the glamour clubs to need them to keep it high and that would make them bad eggs if that sort of thing mattered. For both our sakes we can only hope that those win percentages creep up to their usual standards and when they come to leave the club it's in a better situation than when they took over.

Status
Not open for further replies.