2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
get a grip you goon

It's an established fact this stage Matty. Ever since Davide started running the sides with his Dad as the front man, his record has tanked. Napoli a classic example.

With Carlo on £11m a year and Davide on £3m a year we are being taking to the cleaners for little return. Might as well hire his daughter for a nice round £15m to the Ancellotti family. At this stage we're like the Premier League equivalent of the Trump family.

Who wouldn’t would struggle with that squad he’s been left behind?

Im amazed we got as many points as we did with the overpaid filth we’ve got.

Indeed. Silva was taking us down, and our central midfield is one of the poorest in the league! Sometimes it's non-existent. Add in a crap goalie and it's not a good mix at all!

At least he's been putting some gentle pressure on Brands and the board with his comments about new signings.

I still feel Koeman did his very best to destroy the club. He was trusted with a huge war chest and bought a ton of ill fitting, one paced dross.
Alienated Barkley and told Lukaku he would be wasting his career here.
Got sacked and then went off to cheer on the RS.
Allardyce added more overpriced garbage trying to salvage the season, and we are still trying to find some sort of identity.

The club desperately needs a captain, a big personality who can pull the team out of the mire.
The fact we still look to Baines and Coleman, players from the Moyes era, for some form of leadership, is appalling.

Big job for Carlo, he needs backing in this imperative transfer window.

Silva got this club into trouble not Carlo.

I do think Silva’s reluctance to change things was his major down fall however having seen the rest of the season when he left and paid close attention to the games the players decide to turn up in it’s clear as day the issue is with them and the buck has to stop with them. They have one of the greatest managers to grace European football in the last 20 years and they can’t even motivate themselves to put in a performance at home to Bournemouth. It’s disgusting.

Literally nobody expected anything else.

If you did, then more fool you.
I do not believe for one moment you mean that. For "nobody" you are speaking for everyone else? I have not lost all faith in human nature so I imagine a lot of Evertonians went into that meaningless (for us) game expecting a modicum of self respect and pride in the shirt. No? What a condemnation of everyone there including the manager.

I do think Silva’s reluctance to change things was his major down fall however having seen the rest of the season when he left and paid close attention to the games the players decide to turn up in it’s clear as day the issue is with them and the buck has to stop with them. They have one of the greatest managers to grace European football in the last 20 years and they can’t even motivate themselves to put in a performance at home to Bournemouth. It’s disgusting.

Indeed. I don’t get this motivation thing. If the players can not be arsed to turn up because the fans were away and it was the last game of the season then they are mentally weak, very very weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.