2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If as reported his wage offer was increased and increased until he couldn’t say no then that’s why he’s here , if the reported 220k a week is true then he’s one of the best paid in the world
220k a week....Jesus get a time machine and get Brian clough in

Lacking motivation? What, no pride? no sense of obligation to repay 100k per week? Really? If that is what Carlo thinks then God help us, because Carlo won't. Give us Ferguson back, at least the crap players will try harder. Carra's comments from a red really, really hurt. No quality fair enough, but embarrassing, and no effort? I would drag Carlo in and say fair enough these crap players are not yours,but no motivation??? Why?

Sadly not even Clough would get anything out of this lot we call footballers. Times have changed massively, players have all the power now, most are happy to sit on their arse and still earn their 50k+ per week and not have to try.
You say that but There are managers out there (Frank Lampard for eg ) who dropped his underachieving goalkeeper today and in other games.

Little disappointed at his response to the game. Lacking motivation? I mean thats it? I hope more is said behind the scenes about this disgraceful performance.

He's only been here a few months but i reckon he's probably as fed up as all of us of saying the same issues over and over. He knows our problems, we know our problems. Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully the first in re-building our great club. He said this summer will be an evolution, here's hoping.

Lacking motivation? What, no pride? no sense of obligation to repay 100k per week? Really? If that is what Carlo thinks then God help us, because Carlo won't. Give us Ferguson back, at least the crap players will try harder. Carra's comments from a red really, really hurt. No quality fair enough, but embarrassing, and no effort? I would drag Carlo in and say fair enough these crap players are not yours,but no motivation??? Why?

If this group can’t use Ancelotti being their manager as motivation then they’re a lost cause. They literally turned up for one game under Ferguson and that was the Chelsea game. When we had Arsenal at home it was back to the same old turgid crap. Let’s not forget that. Our problem is we have players on massive wages who just aren’t really good enough or just don’t have ambition or self motivation to perform. They’re happy to churn out the same half arsed performances knowing fully well regardless of what happens they’ll be back in the team the next week and still be paid there thousands. We have the completely wrong type of players at the club. Instead of signing young hungry ambitious players who want to win things and make a proper career for themselves we have a load of money grabbing self serving rats who see us as nothing but an easy pay day.

"It is a performance that we could expect, it was the last game of the season and the motivation was not so strong. We are not happy, but we have to look forward."
Our manager said that. He is a disgrace for saying that"It is a performance that we could expect". Wow.
Why bother saying anything else when he wants most of them gone?

He needs to stop that playing out from inside your own 18 yard box. Nothing good will come of it! It invites needless pressure on your own defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.