2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little disappointed at his response to the game. Lacking motivation? I mean thats it? I hope more is said behind the scenes about this disgraceful performance.

He looked about as couldn’t be assed as his players at times. I agree he’s got a load of shoite to work with and don’t expect miracles ,but 5 subs used , including two full backs , and absolutely nothing changed, we tried to play the same tactics and looked worse after the substitutions. He’s excellent at changing his team for holding onto a win/ draw but I saw nothing changed tactically today , Bournemouth were better than us tactically for the full game .

Tbf they went to city and looked far better than city. I thought they would win today simply bevause they needed it.

Little disappointed at his response to the game. Lacking motivation? I mean thats it? I hope more is said behind the scenes about this disgraceful performance.
No genuine reason to go any further since the season is now over, the ones that need to go will either go or become periphery players. No reason to waste any breath on crap

He is probably being realistic. What are you like on the day before a few weeks off?

Why would a player risk wasting their time off injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.