2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you're right. He has done OK there but I think he can bullied a lot as a right centre back.

I'd ideally like to see a more fluid 433. But its hard to see where we find the midfield players from.

The 442 had worked well but it needs every firing and doing their role. Too many players are nowhere near at the races currently. Maybe they just aren't fit or agile enough to play 442.

In my head when outside of a transfer window we should play the formation that suits the players. We’re clearly not doing that but maybe that’s a message to Brands and the board that this is our formation, it doesn’t work, go fill it with players that work.

In my head when outside of a transfer window we should play the formation that suits the players. We’re clearly not doing that but maybe that’s a message to Brands and the board that this is our formation, it doesn’t work, go fill it with players that work.

I don't know any system that will suit midfield players who don't like to tackle, head or mark.

Davies isn’t strong enough, gets himself in trouble to often. Midfield needs revamping completely. We need a strong combative runner in the middle. i Would keep Gomes as a squad player. I was shocked at how fragile Bernard looked he wasn’t like that when he joined us. Sigg has to go, the prem has passed him by. The back 4 have played ok but we need a right back as Coleman is on borrowed time. Its a huge task that Carlo has got and I think some players have got wind they are on the way out but that doesn’t excuse today. I’m not sure it’s even lack of effort With some players it’s lack of quality.

Davies isn’t strong enough, gets himself in trouble to often. Midfield needs revamping completely. We need a strong combative runner in the middle. i Would keep Gomes as a squad player. I was shocked at how fragile Bernard looked he wasn’t like that when he joined us. Sigg has to go, the prem has passed him by. The back 4 have played ok but we need a right back as Coleman is on borrowed time. Its a huge task that Carlo has got and I think some players have got wind they are on the way out but that doesn’t excuse today. I’m not sure it’s even lack of effort With some players it’s lack of quality.
I hasten to add i try to be objective but wathing that broke me tonight.

What do you think they will spend. It is next to get around it this summer. You can improve by not spending huge money. That's what we need to do.
But we ain't goin to spend 200 million.

we need to spend about 500 lol but I’m thinking a 100 plus. I know you can and his comments of experience also tells me we’re getting someone above 30

Status
Not open for further replies.