2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst they’re doing well right now you’d think they wouldn’t be arsed about us whatsoever but I’ve known nothing like this in my lifetime. They’re absolutely obsessed us.

I’m in whatsapp groups with loads of them and we’re the subject of literally 80% of everyting they write.

Loads of people making banners about us, to take to finals we’re not involved in.... most fans would be there enjoying the moment supporting their team

News stories about their potential new stand on Twitter?? It’s just all talk of Everton in the replies.

Newspaper reports regarding 2 young Everton players attending the New York fashion week....it’s 10:1 Liverpool fans to Everton fans in the comments.

It’s really bizarre behaviour. I suppose it’s a bit of compliment really.

Agreed. I’m 32 and i’ve never known another time were Liverpool fans are so obsessed with us, as they are now. Who could forget that, within hours of them winning a 6th European Cup, they vandalised prince ruperts tower with a red number 6.

We’ve been here too many times before where these Everton players play up from Feb onwards when the season is essentially over. It’s easy to win when there’s no pressure on you. They did the same under Koeman and Silva in their first seasons. If we win big games this season, finish in Europe then start next season in the same form then I’ll buy that something has changed but if we don’t win any of the crucial head to heads we have and finish 8th, lose the derby, and start next season spluttering along in lower mid table then that will just be the MO for this group of players.

Losing the derby in no way defines a season or this season at all. They have been by a mile the best team this season and only dropped two points in the league all season. Losing to them is most likely scenario, regardless of our improvement in form.

It's like losing to City last year, no shame in it, as long as they give it a go.

Wait a sec... So the players who are available, fit the wage and transfer budget and want to play for Everton will determine if Ancelotti is doing well or not?

How does that work?
Ancelotti would have been well aware of the scenario before he came. Transfer budget who he can get in. He wouldn't have come for a small budget unless he gets a big salary.

Ancelotti would have been well aware of the scenario before he came. Transfer budget who he can get in. He wouldn't have come for a small budget unless he gets a big salary.

But you said who he signs is the measure of his success. What if the players he wants aren't available, can't be obtained in the budget or don't want to play for Everton, would he then have failed regardless of results?

We all know you are from another planet but just listen to him talk about the club .If you can't see he is in it for the team then I give up.
One more thing if Carlo wants a player and so do Klipperty Jose and Lampard ,do you think he is a failure if they don't come to us ?

Status
Not open for further replies.