2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I;m glad he's seeing this before the summer. Any manager would expect a team winning by 2 with minutes to go to see the game out.

He now sees that this team are incapable of being trusted to withstand any sort of pressure. He'll have to act this window and next for sure, and in a big way.
I think he had big insight about the mentality of this group in the derby at the pit. He will have learnt even more tonight. Couldn’t agree with you more, he will act and he’ll be ruthless. Maybe a little late this window, but certainly in the summer.

things happen because we’ve never had a truly top class manager. From Moyes who bottled every big game, to Martinez who thought daisies grew out of his own arse, to the fat man and Marco “4231” Silva; total losers mentality on the lot of them

No experience or guile. That’ll change, very soon, under Carlo

We hope it will but there´s no guarantee. People underestimate this job when they say things like this will definitely turn around. There is so much work to be done it´s depressing.

What could he have done to stop that collapse?

If you're saying that once the players are out on the pitch, the manager can have no impact on the game or the system, I just don't know what to say.

If you lose a goal at 94 minutes and, with only a couple of minutes left, you concede another, then poor instruction or possibly lack of instruction MUST have played some part.

I'm not saying it's his fault. But it's baffling to suggest he's not somewhat responsible too.

The 1st goal, fair enough, it's a bit of a freak. It's a deflection and CB's scoring bicycle kicks is a bit mad. But once you're at 2-1, slow the play down, don't concede set pieces, waste time, pack the midfield and play safe.

It's clutching at straws, desperately, to say Carlo couldn't have done things differently. Totally immune to criticism.

In the 4 weeks he has been here, Carlo has seen peak Everton.

Losing to Liverpool's kids, can't even win when 2-0 up at home in the 4th min of 4 added on..

All we need is a record transfer to do his ACL during his introduction to the crowd and we will be halfway there to the full Everton That.

He plays that last 20mins 50 times over, subs and all, and what happened would only happen once

I cannot believe Davies decision making. He creates the situation for the first goal and then as soon as he is involved again after the goal he gives away a pointless free kick.

id love to think somebody is sitting down with these idiots pointing out some of the rubbish they produce

Honestly, I don't even have a clue. It makes no sense to me how that even happened. But Davies is atrocious. Everything about the injury time made no sense to me. They score and someone boots it right back to them. Who does that??
A terrible player with no game head...and this team is chocca with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.