2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re very fortunate to have him. I still have to pinch myself at times. He is the man to change this club and I’m certain he’s going to be heavily backed this summer. You don't sign a manager like Carlo and expect him to work with a whole bunch of meh.

I’m genuinely excited about the gradual but relentless improvement he’s going to deliver. As usual there’ll be impatient gets who will cry every time we fail to get a result, but this is an evolution and that will take time. However, if we can’t do it under him, it’s time to give up,

But do we have to take ffp as the consideration unless we can shift the 12 deadwoods we get.

Think we will make 2 £20m signings and another 2 or 3 signings on loan. The Rm will be loan with option to buy.
I think the spend will probably be a bit more than that as the club have received the USM money. But I don’t expect loads of incoming players unless they do phenomenally well at moving unwanted players on.
I think that nextsummer will be the day be when some of the constraints ease as a lot of contracts are up.

I think the spend will probably be a bit more than that as the club have received the USM money. But I don’t expect loads of incoming players unless they do phenomenally well at moving unwanted players on.
I think that nextsummer will be the day be when some of the constraints ease as a lot of contracts are up.
I think you are right .
My gut feeling is £50 m.

But do we have to take ffp as the consideration unless we can shift the 12 deadwoods we get.
We’ve already got junk costing us over £200k per week off the wage bill.

We could spend £150m on 4 players on 5 year deals and the net cost to this year’s account would be £30m or the exact amount big Uzzie has paid for first refusal on stadium naming rights.

FFP won’t have any real relevance next year due to COVID, UEFA have lumped the 2 years together already and we’ll comply anyway, by doing a City, only with no incriminating emails lol.

He looks more bored and bemused each game to me, think he may of realised exactly how poor we are and how big a job he has on his hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.