2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo's been given a four and a half year deal and he's just what we need.

He's done exactly what he should have done given our league placing when he arrived - consolidate our league position, assess the squad and non-playing staff and save his cash for when he knows what needs buying in the summer.

Given our recent performances he'll have a strong hand when asking for transfer funds in the summer.

Amazing shout. Sack Carlo Ancelotti after 6 months and no signings when, until the lockdown, were were top 5 on points scored since he took over. This is before hes signed any players
Top 4 actually, and up until the last week and a bit we were still there.

He's done a good job so far. Needs some better players for sure.

Carlo's been given a four and a half year deal and he's just what we need.

He's done exactly what he should have done given our league placing when he arrived - consolidate our league position, assess the squad and non-playing staff and save his cash for when he knows what needs buying in the summer.

Given our recent performances he'll have a strong hand when asking for transfer funds in the summer.
Can't agree more with this.. finishing below Leicester, Wolves, Sheffield United, Burnley and Southampton really drives home that there is no saving grace in our squad. If this current group suffered an injury to Richarlison it would have got relegated, no question about it, its a simple as that. The board needs to deliver immediately and right all of their wrongs from the past 5 years

Plenty of Turkish barbers opening up round my neck of the woods, I’m sure he’l get a job somewhere
Got conned into getting my hair washed the other day at barbers. Didn't even want or need it washing as I'd had a shower about 15 min before, but they made it out that it was included in the price.. before adding a fiver onto the price at the end for my 1 minute 'wash'.

Got conned into getting my hair washed the other day at barbers. Didn't even want or need it washing as I'd had a shower about 15 min before, but they made it out that it was included in the price.. before adding a fiver onto the price at the end for my 1 minute 'wash'.
haha tosuns hair will be falling out with all that washing

Status
Not open for further replies.