2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only hope I have left is that a lot of these players have already been told that they don't have a future at the club and everyone is just going through the motions to get the season over with.

Just no drive at all to do well and a team of players who clearly think they're far better than they actually are

Big dunc got us playing with passion in his shirt time in charge with the same squad. The players look disinterested
Big Dunc got us fighting, agreed, but the arsenal match at home showed the same as what we are: limited.

Let's not forget the points we've accumulated under Carlo either.

Big dunc got us playing with passion in his shirt time in charge with the same squad. The players look disinterested
First game against Chelsea it did not matter who was manager it was the relief of gettin rid of silva. Good win though.
Drew against united in an OK performance.
And were really poor against arsenal.
It wasn't like we were suddenly real madrid

Big Dunc got us fighting, agreed, but the arsenal match at home showed the same as what we are: limited.

Let's not forget the points we've accumulated under Carlo either.
I’m not doubting he’s the best manager we’ve had (reputation and trophies tells us that ) but I just wish there was someone to give them a kick up the arse and make them with some kind of pride and hunger

First game against Chelsea it did not matter who was manager it was the relief of gettin rid of silva. Good win though.
Drew against united in an OK performance.
And were really poor against arsenal.
It wasn't like we were suddenly real madrid
But they gave 110%, What we giving now 50%?

Status
Not open for further replies.