2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're monitoring as player rated at 15 million. In this day and age, that's not inconsistent with Esk's claim that we have no money.
It’s not just about him, Ancelotti is saying we can be competitive in the market.

He wouldn’t be coming near us without assurances that he has money to spend.

How dare that little dwarf rat criticise our Carlo:

“I’m not one to judge Ancelotti, a coach who has won everything almost everywhere he’s gone" and then proceeds to judge him.

Let him sleep with the fishes.

“I’m not one to judge Ancelotti, a coach who has won everything almost everywhere he’s gone" and then proceeds to judge him.

Let him sleep with the fishes.

I suspect Ancelotti probably learned from it too. ie get people fired up before they get into a poor run of form.

All good.

I thought for sure Carlo was going to Arsenal at the time. And he would have been a good fit at Tottenham honestly but the timing was just off.

Everton got really lucky to get Carlo.

Lawro (the Meff) says Carlo is slowly turning Everton in to an Italian team - interesting
Say what he wants. If turning us Italian means we defend and win games then thats a great. Ex liverpool players, pundits and football fans of the so called bigger clubs will be taking notice of us this summer. Carlo knows what it takes to get us back there lets just hope the board back him like he's clearly been promised. I want to see the blues win something dont remember the 95 fa Cup win as was only a nipper

Status
Not open for further replies.