2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed by the manager over the Garbutt comment. The club release a player who the manager knows nothing about. Where is the link between the manager and the club and why wasn't this discussed? How does Ancelotti not know who is at the club?

Why would he need to know a player who was as good as gone. Was on loan when he joined and once his loan was over he was out of contract.

Disappointed by the manager over the Garbutt comment. The club release a player who the manager knows nothing about. Where is the link between the manager and the club and why wasn't this discussed? How does Ancelotti not know who is at the club?
3ad039f9eece51a4f3383f404d7c9e4a.gif

I actually think Silva was good at setting teams up, but they just had no flexibility on the pitch. We often looked really good first half, but if a goal went in, or it didn't go our way, we would go to pieces in the 2nd half. I suspect that they didn't really trust the manager. Some rumours that he wouldn't shout at half time etc.

We look much calmer under Ancelotti. I mean the shape is very good but it stays very good through the game. I think they believe in what he does. The last 2 games, in honesty we got better as the game went on. At times we were under the cosh, but nobody panicked. We just kept going. That says a lot for the manager and players. We are also playing a system that helps a lot of the players, which is good as well.

We are fortunate to have a manager like him, and in truth he seems to be really relishing working with younger players, which is a big plus, as our previous manager, you never really got that sense. I'm really pleased for Holgate, but also Keane.
It’s weird, had Everton not lost that game Silva might still be Manager and the RS might not be champions.

It was a failure of the Club and Brands in particular, that the Manager had no knowledge of the lad. Unless of course Carlo had already told Brands that he isn't interested in the players currently on loan - his mission could be to bring in his own players rather than invest time in other manager's failures. JJK may be the exception to this.

It was a failure of the Club and Brands in particular, that the Manager had no knowledge of the lad. Unless of course Carlo had already told Brands that he isn't interested in the players currently on loan - his mission could be to bring in his own players rather than invest time in other manager's failures. JJK may be the exception to this.

It just highlights that Brands is in sole control of transfers at the club.

Was Garbutt on loan? The director of football will of made this decision a while ago and maybe Carlo has his eyes on a long term left back back up who’s cheaper wage wise? The squad needs a change so no problem with carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.