2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching the Atletico game and I just can’t wait for us to have a team we can all get behind again, like they have. I don’t think we’ve had that since the Arteta, Cahill, Pienaar, etc days. There seems to be a disconnection between the fans and team and has been for years.

We’ve just got a bunch of average, overpaid rubbish mashed together, accumulated over 4 terrible managers’ time.

Just watching the Atletico game and I just can’t wait for us to have a team we can all get behind again, like they have. I don’t think we’ve had that since the Arteta, Cahill, Pienaar, etc days. There seems to be a disconnection between the fans and team and has been for years.

We’ve just got a bunch of average, overpaid rubbish mashed together, accumulated over 4 terrible managers’ time.

Down to our awful choices of managers since DM, present lad excepted.

I think the most worried in the transfer window will be Brands trying to deliver Carlo’s expectations on ins and outs.
I can see a bit more activity early in the window, maybe with one or two players being released if they can’t be sold.

We need bumping uncle Uzzi to pay them all off. Take the hit financially and allow Brands to buy about ten top players and win a trophy before his cholesterol bloated veins all explode with the pressure! Come on big fella, you know it makes sense!

First season martinez mate. I think we all enjoyed the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.