2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact No.1 : Brands has been involved in 75 transfers in 18months, hes done all he can, its his fault that hes trying to sell rubbish

Fact No.2 : All our better players have been bought by Brands, a totally undeniable fact

Fact No.3 : Ancelotti will be well aware of Brands standing in the game and will insist to Moshiri that Brands is retained for as long as possible
Fun fact - Best director of football we have had in the last 20 years is Sir David of Moyes.

Carlo knows what he is doing, subs or no subs, nobody can blame the manager for the team on the pitch not seeing a game that they had dominated out. Christ all Newcastle did was lob everyone forward and punt it and it worked because our players have no composure in pressure situations, He will get his own players in who can do the jobs asked of them..

I think some on here thought we were going to going from a team in the relegation zone to top 4 in a few short weeks simply by changing manager.

The result last night was desperately disappointing but probably provided the manager with more information than any other game.

The remainder of this season is a learning exercise and if results go right we still could end up high in the table.. but it is getting everything in place for the start of next season is key.
Patience.

I did tell you all that Ancelotti's subs would cost us. Almost did against Brighton and did yesterday.

My mate is a Chelsea fan and he hated Ancelotti when he was there. Yes he won them the league, but he said that was down to the players. Ancelotti's tactics and subs were a joke.

The super blues at the match will soon see through this frauds defensive negative dour tactics.

To be honest bringing Niasse on and leaving Gordon on the bench should be a sackable offence in itself.

The next Pellegrini.

Saddens me that people are pinning there hopes on the two biggest frauds in football (Brands + Carlo).

Give me the Moyes anyday.

I did tell you all that Ancelotti's subs would cost us. Almost did against Brighton and did yesterday.

My mate is a Chelsea fan and he hated Ancelotti when he was there. Yes he won them the league, but he said that was down to the players. Ancelotti's tactics and subs were a joke.

The super blues at the match will soon see through this frauds defensive negative dour tactics.

To be honest bringing Niasse on and leaving Gordon on the bench should be a sackable offence in itself.

The next Pellegrini.

Saddens me that people are pinning there hopes on the two biggest frauds in football (Brands + Carlo).

Ha ha ha ha ha delete your account this is the worst post ever ever ever ever.

Patience required Yep. OK. But a little humility would go a long way from bumbling Carlo. I gather he told the players after the game not to worry it happened to him before etc etc........ Apparently DCL has apologised to the fans. Why? he has no need to apologise, he was excellent and contributed little near the end because bumbling Carlo had removed the support and the supply. No chance of this manager apologising; he knows it all and will tell you so if asked.

Carlo knows what he is doing, subs or no subs, nobody can blame the manager for the team on the pitch not seeing a game that they had dominated out. Christ all Newcastle did was lob everyone forward and punt it and it worked because our players have no composure in pressure situations, He will get his own players in who can do the jobs asked of them..
So putting Tom davies on the left and going defensive for twenty minutes was a good idea?

Carlo is a fine manager. Calling him a fraud is laughable. The problem is, he requires a totally different skillset at Everton versus the one he used at AC Milan when he was managing Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka etc..

Hope he can learn his trade quickly here. Otherwise it's an expensive apprentice to have on the books who is effectively learning how to play luxury football with the dregs of the Premier League.

The next Pellegrini.

would that be sir nosilverware moyes who disrespected the club and even more so us the fans

When you put on more and more defensive players their natural instinct is to sit back and we all saw the results of that last night. We should've kept Bernard or Walcott on to give us an outlet down the flanks.

That said, those on the pitch should've been good enough to have held out considering we were two goals up as we went into the 94th minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.