2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I back him 100% but this ones on Carlo for me.

We lost momentum when taking off three attacking players and finishing up with a midfield of three holding players and a right-back.

I think we should've certainly kept at least of one of our attacking outlets on, probably more. Newcastle were complete garbage and absolutely no threat whatsoever until he made those three changes then we sat off and paid a heavy price.

We did sit of but 2 mins to defend is on the players not Carlo

I'm telling you that our way of operating has always been a manager making decisions and a CEO or club secretary or club majority shareowner going out and bringing the preferred choice of a manager in. And we need to get back to that.

The DoF role here has FAILED. Hundreds of millions of pounds have been wasted because the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Bin it. Get back to basics...and that's a message that can be (and should be) applied right across this club, BTW.

It’s failed because we’ve had piss poor managers coaching good players and a guy way out his depth overspending on players we didn’t really need on high wages, we have the right combination now of a top drawer manager and a DoF who has more knowledge of the game in his little finger than all of us pissant fans put together

It’s failed because we’ve had piss poor managers coaching good players and a guy way out his depth overspending on players we didn’t really need on high wages, we have the right combination now of a top drawer manager and a DoF who has more knowledge of the game in his little finger than all of us pissant fans put together

So Brands is out of his depth and overspending on players!!!

Give him a chance you bedwetter

You really think Ancelloti will have any respect for Brands LOL.

He has managed at the top for decades. He has walked into a shambles of a club with no leaders on the pitch and plenty of below Prem players in allareas of the pitch. A calamitous keeper with no competition, poor CH's and no depth, no CM to talk of whatsoever, no CF worthy of the shirt until DCL has suddenly gone on a spurt.

Your telling me Ancelloti would trust Brands who has been in overall charge of this utter shambles for 18 months and spent plenty of money on transfers and wages.

He has managed at the top for decades. He has walked into a shambles of a club with no leaders on the pitch and plenty of below Prem players in allareas of the pitch. A calamitous keeper with no competition, poor CH's and no depth, no CM to talk of whatsoever, no CF worthy of the shirt until DCL has suddenly gone on a spurt.

Your telling me Ancelloti would trust Brands who has been in overall charge of this utter shambles for 18 months and spent plenty of money on transfers and wages.

Which of our problem children are Brands signings?

You talk like Ancelotti hasn’t worked with a DoF before, which he has. Brands is well respected in the game but because of where he came from he gets slated. I’ve said it before but if Moshiri had gone with his other option Monchi then the same thing would have happened

Status
Not open for further replies.