2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the Ancelotti West Ham P/C

Mina in but Richarlison out
Carlo Ancelotti says Yerry Mina is available for West Ham.
Richarlison is out, Richarlison has a problem with his knee,Twisted it in training yesterday [minor].
Ancelotti says it’s “nothing special” and hopes to have him back for the home game against Newcastle on Tuesday.

Sigurdsson missing too
Ancelotti says Sigurdsson is injured.

Gbamin return
Gbamin back training with the team for the first time today

No offers for Niasse or Martina
Ancelotti confirms there have been no bids for Oumar Niasse or Cuco Martina.
He says Niasse will be on the bench tomorrow.

No first teamers on the way
Ancelotti on Martina and Niasse: "Oumar trained well and will be on the bench tomorrow. All things are not clear, there are no offers, they are doing well and are focussed with the team

Ancelotti on possible outgoings: "We are not talking about letting players go. This is the squad, we have to work on this. There is a good spirit in the training ground

Everton at Everton
On Usmanov: "We are focussed on games, we have an important game tomorrow. The fact Mr Usmanov invested is good for the club, but this doesn't affect the transfer market
On Everton Soares: "I don't want to talk about players who are not here. We are looking at a lot of good players around the world.

Ancelotti on Moyes
On meeting with Moyes: "He's in a club that had the same problem Everton had, to try to improve them in the table. He has no extra motivation to play against Everton. He did really well in this club, everyone respects him, so it will be an interesting game

No extra motivation to beat Moyes
Ancelotti acknowledges he has never beaten David Moyes (in six previous meetings) as he never defeated Everton as an opposition manager but his motivation to win is to continue the Blues revival not to change this statistic

Moving on up
On record vs Moyes: "It's not an extra motivation, we want to win. It will be difficult, but we are in good spirits in this moment. There are the conditions to play a good game
On Brighton: "It was a good reaction and an important three points. The target is to improve in the table and try to stay closer to the top

Bernard role
Ancelotti on Bernard: "He has quality, he can play between the lines. I ask my wingers to play between the lines.

Thanks for this

Some of the Ancelotti West Ham P/C

Mina in but Richarlison out
Carlo Ancelotti says Yerry Mina is available for West Ham.
Richarlison is out, Richarlison has a problem with his knee,Twisted it in training yesterday [minor].
Ancelotti says it’s “nothing special” and hopes to have him back for the home game against Newcastle on Tuesday.

Sigurdsson missing too
Ancelotti says Sigurdsson is injured.

Gbamin return
Gbamin back training with the team for the first time today

No offers for Niasse or Martina
Ancelotti confirms there have been no bids for Oumar Niasse or Cuco Martina.
He says Niasse will be on the bench tomorrow.

No first teamers on the way
Ancelotti on Martina and Niasse: "Oumar trained well and will be on the bench tomorrow. All things are not clear, there are no offers, they are doing well and are focussed with the team

Ancelotti on possible outgoings: "We are not talking about letting players go. This is the squad, we have to work on this. There is a good spirit in the training ground

Everton at Everton
On Usmanov: "We are focussed on games, we have an important game tomorrow. The fact Mr Usmanov invested is good for the club, but this doesn't affect the transfer market
On Everton Soares: "I don't want to talk about players who are not here. We are looking at a lot of good players around the world.

Ancelotti on Moyes
On meeting with Moyes: "He's in a club that had the same problem Everton had, to try to improve them in the table. He has no extra motivation to play against Everton. He did really well in this club, everyone respects him, so it will be an interesting game

No extra motivation to beat Moyes
Ancelotti acknowledges he has never beaten David Moyes (in six previous meetings) as he never defeated Everton as an opposition manager but his motivation to win is to continue the Blues revival not to change this statistic

Moving on up
On record vs Moyes: "It's not an extra motivation, we want to win. It will be difficult, but we are in good spirits in this moment. There are the conditions to play a good game
On Brighton: "It was a good reaction and an important three points. The target is to improve in the table and try to stay closer to the top

Bernard role
Ancelotti on Bernard: "He has quality, he can play between the lines. I ask my wingers to play between the lines.
Have about 3 spare mins at work to find out what’s been said, seriously these press conference summery / updates are ace, cheers...

Ancelotti has made comments about good players in the academy again. Koeman rubbished it when Unsworth praised Baningme. He spent £45m on Sigurdsson and wanted quick-fixes. Ancelotti is class. He will pick the gems from the academy and they will be in and around the first-team by the start of next season.

The mental inferiority is the trouble. Get better players, win consistantly in the league, then get even better players, win even more consistantly.
Europe won't be a problem...unless you met a team with better players, or a better combative (mental) attitude...as mental attitude can work both up and down - for you and against you.
Short version; No experience reqd. just better players.
Opinions innit.

Indeed, be boring on here if we all agreed with each other.

I will be warm with you hun Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I feel at this point it's worth pointing out that it's a fella you're talking to mate, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I don't think you think you're talking to a fella.

This is the chap in question by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.