Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope he brings a good fitness coach with him if he does come , our players are clearly not fit enough and his training has been criticised in the past .

Who knows gone very quiet nothing in the rumour miedia.

In terms of managers, I always think if the rumours and reports have stopped, it means they've had positive talks with someone and are close to finalising things. No more reports makes me think they not approaching people so there aren't new info being leaked.

All his credentials are impressive yes, but he's never managed on Merseyside and that's a different animal, which was proven on Sunday against Chelsea. We need passion, aggression and fight, all of which is a gamble with any manager who doesn't get that. We simply can't afford another GAMBLE!
So on that basis the only appointments acceptable are Moyes or Benitez? (unless you want Hodgson, or is it a return for Kidman or Martinez)

Hope the board are doing a proper job of getting the new manager, I know that discretion may be required but we do not even know if they are looking, they did sack the manager but we all knew it had to happen, but it just dragged on for weeks longer than it should have. All we are seeing is just lots of names linked to the job but where is something that will give the fans some positivity that everything is in hand. We know nothing and it concerns me because we have all seen how these people work and they do not fill me with confidence that they will get this righ this time. A few good names have been linked but they worry me that they could end up with another manager like Silva who will only last 1 season and we start this saga once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.