Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pab Laa

Player Valuation: £950k
I tell you what lad's, it's probably already been said but I really hope he isn't just using us to force the move to the Gunners...

Time will tell but I really think he could be the stepping stone for us to finally Kick On and progress...

Here's looking at you Carl you sexy beast... ;)

The binman chronicles

Player Valuation: £70m

degsy

Player Valuation: £70m
Not quite! It was just fitness drills to maintain fitness levels that Guardiola had them at.

Brilliant manager 10 years ago, is he still of that level now?
Ditto moyes - but Carletto is starting from a higher base than Moyes.
Moyes couldn't even, stood on tippy toe, arms and fingers out stretched, brush the souls of his feet.

seer

Player Valuation: £950k
I'll admit to him definitely growing on me as an option (even if its a relatively unrealistic one it feels right now). I think he has a nice blend of discipline (Moyes' forté - I understand some people pining for someone who will not take any ****) and actual tactical nouse.

Colour me "pleasantly surprised with a decent appointment" if this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks