Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this does for ahead it could be very exciting.

Just hope he’s not another Manuel Pelligrini!

Isn’t it strange how quickly he will be working at a new club though? He had barely started at Napoli, and isn’t even going to take a week off! It’s not like he has a mortgage and has just got bumped at Boots and is trying to land a new gig at Asda!

For me this is the type of statement we should be making,do I trust our board to deliver a real shot of optimism for the fans, not on your life.

Why is the Echo asking if we’d rather have Moyes or Ancelotti and if Ancelotti is the man we need?

Do they think we’re thick or something? It’s an insult to the intelligence of Evertonians that these ridiculous questions are even being raised.

They’d love for us to just stay in our box.

Pathetic ‘newspaper’.

if this does for ahead it could be very exciting.

Just hope he’s not another Manuel Pelligrini!

Isn’t it strange how quickly he will be working at a new club though? He had barely started at Napoli, and isn’t even going to take a week off! It’s not like he has a mortgage and has just got bumped at Boots and is trying to land a new gig at Asda!

A man that’s won every major trophy in Europe multiple times, vs a man that’s won one major trophy in his career because of a Steven Gerrard slip and is 5 years older? Don’t think you need to worry about that.

I see Phil Kirkbride has done an article in the Echo that Ancelotti ISNT what Everton need.

If any evidence is needed that the Rag is fan by Kopites & Kenwrong patsys.

Absolute joke rag.
One of them on the podcast was saying the same. The fella who is always objectionable (can't remember his name). Seems so weird to say a serial winner isn't what we need when we've tried all the other types!

One of them on the podcast was saying the same. The fella who is always objectionable (can't remember his name). Seems so weird to say a serial winner isn't what we need when we've tried all the other types!

We must have the worst ex professionals / paper correspondents in world football.

Imagine WHU local reporters or Newcastle etc scoffing at someone like Ancelotti...

Status
Not open for further replies.