Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be patient for ever? if we could ( we won’t ) get someone of ancelotti you don’t say no unless your deluded, let’s just get Moyes aye that will make you happy...... Jesus sort it out mate and listen to yourself

It’s not a case of making me happy, but what’s best for the club in the near future.

Any new manager is going to require a settling in period, but time isn’t on our side; we don’t have a favourable buffer to give him three or four losses to get to grips. Plus, many fancy-Dan types work on the premise that scoring more goals than the opposition is key, and treat build-up play as a priority with little regard to defending in general, especially set pieces - to say nothing of zonal...........

We need to operate as a team when it comes playing without the ball, and defending in all its forms, from front to back - with ALL positions involved, if we’re to keep vitally important clean sheets.

This requires the right strategy for the task, everybody well-briefed on what is required of them, strict discipline and high levels of fitness to match.

This needs to be drilled; Moyes is the only name on this long list of candidates capable of performing the task in the time-frame available.

And of course, settling back into things wouldn’t be the issue it could, with some.

Makes total sense to me.

It’s not a case of making me happy, but what’s best for the club in the near future.

Any new manager is going to require a settling in period, but time isn’t on our side; we don’t have a favourable buffer to give him three or four losses to get to grips. Plus, many fancy-Dan types work on the premise that scoring more goals than the opposition is key, and treat build-up play as a priority with little regard to defending in general, especially set pieces - to say nothing of zonal...........

We need to operate as a team when it comes playing without the ball, and defending in all its forms, from front to back - with ALL positions involved, if we’re to keep vitally important clean sheets.

This requires the right strategy for the task, everybody well-briefed on what is required of them, strict discipline and high levels of fitness to match.

This needs to be drilled; Moyes is the only name on this long list of candidates capable of performing the task in the time-frame available.

And of course, settling back into things wouldn’t be the issue it could, with some.

Makes total sense to me.
Moyes coming back is the last thing this club needs.....he is now well past his sell by date.

Makes total sense to me.

Absolute wham, bub. Absolute wham.... Only Moyes can drill them?! Not a bloke who's dealt with the biggest names in world football?! You know what, you and Moyes deserve each other......

Inappropriate Behaviour
Still no closer to a manager [Poor language removed] fed up of this [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] sack the [Poor language removed] board
B3C76AC7-64A5-490D-BCB0-B342352B2CC9.jpeg

Makes total sense to me.

A good manager at any time you never say no ever ever!

Ahem:

'Rzouki adds: "He has this desire to work with experienced professionals, he is not really there to motivate you to play this game. He feels that should be your job and you should know how to do it already.

'"He needs champions rather than those he can build up to be champions. I don't think he is the right choice for Arsenal."'

Status
Not open for further replies.