Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong way to look at it, but I would love it lol, if he came to us. Just to stick 2 fingers up to the media and especially talksport and Alan Brazil. I don’t listen much these days.

But the constant digs about Everton knowing their place. Wheeling out big Sam after every defeat. Banging the drum for Moyes to come back, Brazil calling the fans idiots because we don’t want him.

Turned the van on this morning, hear him going on about Ancelloti and Arsenal, Everton always an after thought. Turned over straight away.

This ^^^

Its why I was desperate for us to get Zaha over the line - even when Arsenal had signed Pepe the southern media/sky couldn't bare the thought of us signing him and were still linking him with Arsenal not mentioning Everton.

I guarantee if we got Ancelotti just watch the media backtrack and start calling Ancelotti "past it" start claiming Arsenal "were never interested" etc etc.

Asked to leave by Real management, more infighting at Munich with senior player's, can't argue with his achievements but there seems to be a pattern here with him. As a boss if I was hiring, I'd be putting him on the last resort pile. But thank god I'm not the boss lol
Yeah cos the last few years at Everton have been epic... ppl seem to come up with any reason not to want him

Not the right time for Ancelotti or sexy football, Archie.

This side needs knocking into shape and a good old dose of discipline to stop the leakage of goals if we’re to stay up.

Just be patient.
I don't mind at all if it's not Ancelotti, but it cannot be that utter pretender Moyes. What an insult to the fans if they go down that path. Sooner have Duncan until the end of the season.

On TS at 5.40 this morning they said that in a paper I won’t name, he was impressed with us and the fact we really wanted him and Arsenal weren’t really bothered about him. We have met him reps

We’re absolutely not or it would’ve been done straight away
I don't think so. I think there have been the usual pie in the sky dreams of securing a top manager, similar to Bill thinking he could convince Riquelme or Moutinho to join us, before he realises nobody wants to come in apart from Moyes. Kenwright needs to just koff and be taken away from everything to do with Everton.

Asked to leave by Real management, more infighting at Munich with senior player's, can't argue with his achievements but there seems to be a pattern here with him. As a boss if I was hiring, I'd be putting him on the last resort pile. But thank god I'm not the boss lol
Maybe we need a bit of infighting , a manager that won't accept the status quo from players or club. We have become too nice, too average.
We need some nastiness brought into the club masked by a polished gentlemanly appearance. If Ancelotti or anybody else brings that I can live with it.
I can only imagine that if Simeone came there would be open brawling in the streets.

Not the right time for Ancelotti or sexy football, Archie.

This side needs knocking into shape and a good old dose of discipline to stop the leakage of goals if we’re to stay up.

Just be patient.

Be patient for ever? if we could ( we won’t ) get someone of ancelotti you don’t say no unless your deluded, let’s just get Moyes aye that will make you happy...... Jesus sort it out mate and listen to yourself

Moyes would be manager by now if it was him
I think in the end they'll settle with him, against the fans' wishes. We've already had two rejections... Pereira, Benitez. Ancelotti will be the third and then the club will be able to say they "tried for a big manager". I cannot stomach the thought of that utter chithouse Moyes returning.

Status
Not open for further replies.