Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish people would stop mentioning bookie odds.

I used to work on the trading team for a big online bookie and I can tell you categorically that odds on ‘next manager’ markets are no indication whatsoever of anything that is happening in reality.

Hardly any money at all is placed on these markets, bookies do not accept any remotely sizeable bet on them and would prefer not to offer them at all really. They only offer them to keep up with the competition.

They mean less than nothing regarding who the next manager will be.
What you wish for and what you get in reality are two different things.

I like to follow the odds they normally get it right when they go shorter especially when it’s to do with player recruitment. Obviously in terms of the manager front I don’t think anyone has a genuine clue apart from those connected to the club.

I appreciate it may annoy you when you read about people talking about odds etc but if it weren’t me it would be someone else maybe if it annoys you that much just disregard it like you haven't read it and move on

Thought I'd have a check to see who his previous assistant manager was, turns out it was his son Davide, he was appointed at Bayern and then moved with him to Napoli and was also sacked last night, muddies the water a bit maybe.

The difference between Everton and Arsenal is that they had better owners than we did when the Premier League took off. Historically we’re very equal clubs.

I cant see Ancelotti having any use for cone layers in his dugout, tbf.
Be prepared to bow to your new god.

UhYhoIc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.