Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if he will just walk into the club in a few days and just sniff each player and realise who stinks which is what our last lot of incapable managers failed to do.

These players need to leave in this order --- Keane Tosun Schniderlin Siggurdson Martina Niasse

Not lost causes in my opinion. Certainly siggy. We should see how they get on with a manager with a bit of tactical know how

That started almost 20 years ago and that's the only club he's been at longer than 2 years - in a managerial career spanning 25 years.

His average time in roles at Reggiana, Parma, Juventus, Chelsea, PSG, Real Madrid, Bayern and Napoli has been little over 19 months in each role.

He was also sacked in 6 of those 8.

Now, if you were a betting man, I'm sure you'd wager a stay of less than 2 years here (probably ending in a sacking too) given the stats put before you.

Stats don't always paint the picture, of course, but they're still important reference points and usually are a good measure of what's to come.
6 of those last 7 clubs expect nay demand constant league titles and CL wins at a minimum
The last club is owned by a lunatic.
Ancelotti will be given time money and patience here
Something that he never got at other clubs despite winning them titles and CL trophies.
Sit back and enjoy the ride.
This will be Carlos last job and hopefully he does a Milan with us

Couldn't get his wallet out though could he? Come to think of it, he wouldnt be able to lock the front door before he went out to meet these young ladies. So he'd probably just stay in and watch Top Cat. All the while consumed with regret that he'd never know what it felt like to insert a pineapple into his fundament.
They do house calls and they know their way around a wallet lol

That started almost 20 years ago and that's the only club he's been at longer than 2 years - in a managerial career spanning 25 years.

His average time in roles at Reggiana, Parma, Juventus, Chelsea, PSG, Real Madrid, Bayern and Napoli has been little over 19 months in each role.

He was also sacked in 6 of those 8.

Now, if you were a betting man, I'm sure you'd wager a stay of less than 2 years here (probably ending in a sacking too) given the stats put before you.

Stats don't always paint the picture, of course, but they're still important reference points and usually are a good measure of what's to come.

You’re looking at time in jobs stats.

Look at what he’s won instead. That’ll do for me if it’s measure of what’s to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.