Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if we were appointing Moyes or Dyche.

Like this is some smoke screen for Sean Dyche...

I'd bang out of work for a couple of days. First day i'd spend on here because the meltdown would be unprecedented, with bans all over the show. Second day i'd spend the entire time alone in a dark room, no outside communication, weighing up what positives there are left to being an Evertonian. I'd probably give up footy tbh

I think it helped Ferguson's longevity, because he could swap his assistant and coaches to keep things fresh.

With Ancelotti I just hope he brings in a good assistant with him who can speak the same language as him. I remember at Chelsea they were flying until Chelsea got rid of Wilkins and suddenly it all went pear shaped, it was felt that Wilkins was the middle man for 'the message'. Similar is said about Clement in Germany. I'm sure the club willlet him appoint his own coaching team.

Definately mate.

I can't believe people are questioning his methods when he has 3 champo's to his name and league titles regularly for the past 15-20 years.

To be fair, people were unsure about Eto'o as well and they were ultimately proved to be correct when he flaked out in spectacular fashion

So I totally get why there are some who are wary

Personally I think this is really exciting, but it's not like those expressing doubts are out to lunch or something

Eto'o came in and thought Martinez was a joke. His standards of training and prep that he was used to and still wanted to do were miles below what Martinez was doing. Other players agreed with him, that's why there was unrest and Martinez wanted rid.

To be fair, people were unsure about Eto'o as well and they were ultimately proved to be correct when he flaked out in spectacular fashion

So I totally get why there are some who are wary

Personally I think this is really exciting, but it's not like those expressing doubts are out to lunch or something

To be fair.

Eto'o was a class above anyone in our squad even at his age. His performance at Burnley where everything he did was bob on was unreal. I remember the guy next to me almost hitting his climax point with the noises he was making when Eto'o did things.

Status
Not open for further replies.