Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see nothing more "everton that" friday while all day there is a big build to evertons new manager being announced ,many fancying carlo to be announced and 5pm the club social media release a fancy video with a fancy car with black out windows pull up to finch farm. Kenwright comes out of finch farm and opens the car door for that ginger head moyes popping his head out.

6pm arsenal announce carlo ancelotti.

Really not convinced by this one. You can’t argue with his record, but not taking training and losing the dressing room in his last two jobs? Those are the last things we need. Realistically how motivated will he be to drag us up from bottom half to top 6 challengers. I’d wager not very.

I am not enthused at the prospect, nor was I at that of Vitor Pereira.

The team, supporters and Club should allow Duncan to breathe his fire until the 8th February - 10 matches more. If we pick up 16 or more points give him the job. The 3 we got last Saturday were 3 more than I had been expecting if Silva was still there.

Brighton Newcastle (twice) Burnley West Ham Watford Palace are winnable with similar passionate performances. We can also get a point or two from the two Mancs and 1 or preferably 3 at home to Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.