Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I don’t like a bet at those odds!!

When the odds contract significantly to odds-on, it’s usually an indicator of an appointment. That’s why myself and plenty of others check the market. Arteta is now 1/10 for the Arsenal job. Apologies if you find this irksome.
Could you explain why you've now told us that three different people are odds on then? A job share is it?

I agree with you mate, not turning my nose up at Ancelotti or think he isnt a world renowned manager, its the fit.

Its like John Lennon, trying to get no 1 with lads who just bought their first guitars.
Agree entirely - He is clearly a very successful manager but not sure he's the kind of guy we need right now. Don't really care where he is today. If he is the new boss I'd get behind that but cant see him rolling up his sleeves in the rain at Sheffield United away.

10C4896E-ADE6-4550-AE0C-B6F24706E5D6.jpeg

Usmanov will have assembled about 40 x £1,000 hookers and a hundredweight for Coke and said sign, and this is your R&R for the next five years, or if your tastes don’t go that way, I’ll get Mosh and Bill to grease up their clackers and assume the position?
We're gonna need more grease!

....I don’t like a bet at those odds!!

When the odds contract significantly to odds-on, it’s usually an indicator of an appointment. That’s why myself and plenty of others check the market. Arteta is now 1/10 for the Arsenal job. Apologies if you find this irksome.

Its not tho is it?

I mean at 1 point wasnt Silva nailed on for the sack first and then about 3 managers got sacked before him?

I mean :

...so, it’s looking like Periera will be in charge for the United game. Odds-on in the betting.

Also you know how betting markets work better than most, at this point I honestly think your laying on betfair or something.

Races to Woolton to clear the Liverpool Cheese Shop for Carlo's Chrimbo Hamper

(He loves cheese)

Just in case.. does anyone have Dave Watson's number I've got a shedload of cheese I need to shift.

It’ll be one hell of coup and on paper all we could ever ask but being a Everton fan makes me think it will end in tears, expensive tears. Just a bit concerned about the reports about how hes not really arsed anymore, makes me think he could just see us as an easy money maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.