Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLW

Player Valuation: £35m
A win and hes looking like a big contender for the job till end of the season

A draw and he gets Leicester in the cup

A narrow loss and he gets leicester in the cup

A heavy loss and he'll face a backlash by some posters on here...
He’s deffo in charge for the Leicester game, I hope he is regardless of who the new fella is.

Tipp blue

Player Valuation: £20m
A win and hes looking like a big contender for the job till end of the season

A draw and he gets Leicester in the cup

A narrow loss and he gets leicester in the cup

A heavy loss and he'll face a backlash by some posters on here...
Then when Moshiri is on the tiolet scrolling through here he'll see the backlash and act quickly.. you're right though a heavy loss today would be a disaster for Ferguson.

Sentinel

Player Valuation: £8m
Southall suggested this week that Ferguson, should be given the job. He said he's a winner. I don't disagree with those sentiments. However, cometh the hour cometh the man.

A draw today or hopefully a win. The next game, there's a sentimentally, there's nothing more than I would like to see than the big man leading us. I want to see that he has more in his locker. Cause at this stage a wing or a prayer and a chest beating just won't cut it.

Irrespective, if we can get Ancelotti, the idea of Ferguson working alongside him and learning is more palatable to me than Arteta. Despite this, at stage though anything but Moyes.

Paulie

Player Valuation: £10m
Southall suggested this week that Ferguson, should be given the job. He said he's a winner. I don't disagree with those sentiments. However, cometh the hour cometh the man.

A draw today or hopefully a win. The next game, there's a sentimentally, there's nothing more than I would like to see than the big man leading us. I want to see that he has more in his locker. Cause at this stage a wing or a prayer and a chest beating just won't cut it.

Irrespective, if we can get Ancelotti, the idea of Ferguson working alongside him and learning is more palatable to me than Arteta. Despite this, at stage though anything but Moyes.
Tbf, the Chelsea game wasn't just chest pumping. He changed formation, had his players well organised, made decent tactical subs, forced Chelsea out wide and all of this with a single afternoon at Finch Farm.

brieverton

Player Valuation: £35m
Nothing suggests we are close to appointing anyone.

Forthcoming results will have a big bearing but as it stands I would not be surprised if we don't have a new manager until after Christmas.

That would seemingly tie in with Ancelotti's personal schedule, but if he was offered it beforehand and told us to wait that would be a red flag.

Rooney_Tunes

Forthcoming results will have a big bearing but as it stands I would not be surprised if we don't have a new manager until after Christmas.

That would seemingy tie in with Ancelotti's personal schedule, but if he was offered it beforehand and told us to wait that would be a red flag.
Would be similar to Koeman and his holidays and golf games that were more important than the football club.

Sentinel

Tbf, the Chelsea game wasn't just chest pumping. He changed formation, had his players well organised, made decent tactical subs, forced Chelsea out wide and all of this with a single afternoon at Finch Farm.
We're judging him on one game mate and besides, there's another thread to debate his merits. I'm suggesting that if and it's a big if, we can appoint Ancelotti, Ferguson should be the man that is groomed to work alongside him to take over.

Even if that doesn't transpire, I genuinely believe that sticking with Ferguson is infinitely a better choice than bringing Moyes back. Depending on who he would appoint as his back room staff.

st.domingo

Player Valuation: £1m

That would seemingly tie in with Ancelotti's personal schedule, but if he was offered it beforehand and told us to wait that would be a red flag.
Hold on there, tiger. He only became a free agent on Tuesday night. If talks were underway, that’s not very long at all.

I imagine he’s taking time to consider his next steps rather than simply jumping straight on the next thing that comes along simply because it’s on offer.

That‘s a good thing btw.

Sentinel

Think he will be announced on Wednesday, huge milestone for Everton Football Club.
It would be a statement of intent for sure. Have at your optimism. If it does transpire, ya man would need to be backed. Does Moshiri wanna go again after the last fiasco? If he is hired, it would certainly send a message.

The next step is pivotal, that's why I'm more than happy for Ferguson to hold the reins currently.

hayatcokgarip

Player Valuation: £25m
It would be a statement of intent for sure. Have at your optimism. If it does transpire, ya man would need to be backed. Does Moshiri wanna go again after the last fiasco? If he is hired, it would certainly send a message.

The next step is pivotal, that's why I'm more than happy for Ferguson to hold the reins currently.
exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks