Carlo Ancelotti Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure that is true as evidenced by his time at Napoli. He took over from Sarri who played a high pressing 4-3-3. That clearly suited the players as they almost won the League in Sarri's last season. Ancelotti then changed that to a 4-4-2 mid block.

He has spoken about himself he says he has become less rigid but is still a 4-4-2 man at heart.

He finished 2nd with Napoli in his first season so it looks like the change didn't do them too bad did it?

I am not sure that is true as evidenced by his time at Napoli. He took over from Sarri who played a high pressing 4-3-3. That clearly suited the players as they almost won the League in Sarri's last season. Ancelotti then changed that to a 4-4-2 mid block.

He has spoken about himself he says he has become less rigid but is still a 4-4-2 man at heart.
At least in possession he's played a different system at Milan, Chelsea, Madrid, Bayern and Napoli.

This. Not a good attitude.

Although Tosun probably knows he's played his last for the club anyway. His Everton career currently draining away, a bit like spray on hair in a shower.

DCL and Kean upfront until the window opens.
At least tosuns hit the net in blue shirt

Ancelotti has used all sorts of systems. He tailors it to the players.
He's also sorted the backroom staff in the past however the club wants, if they demand he keeps certain people he will. He's actually able to adapt. This is the most shocking thing to me about him getting the Everton job. I thought we only get myopic coaches that have their way and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.