Carlo Ancelotti Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose the ones that said we have no chance including some on here,and we have to be realistic now know we live in a world of reality,a wonder signing as a boss and probably one of the best things to happen in my lifetime that i can actually remember, [ie i was to young to know certain things in the past were happening]

Once again another low key, high risk managerial appointment. When will Everton ever show any ambition....

HANG ON WE SIGNED WHOOOOOO?!?!

ohL.gif

Well, he’s exactly what we’ve all been screaming for since Moshiri’s arrival.

A true winner, he’s won just about everything there is several times over. Worked with and helped develop some of the worlds biggest stars.

His name will help bring players to the club and our current crop now have nowhere to hide.
I hope he is ruthless in turfing out the many chancers we have still clinging on at this club.

An excellent appointment, I am extremely happy with this!

Come on, come on, love me for the money
Come on, come on, listen to the money talk
Come on, come on, love me for the money
Come on, come on, listen to the money talk

Money talks, yeah, yeah
Money talks, B.S. walks
Money talks, come on, come on

I can only presume that this appointment will be heavily bankrolled in the transfer market.

Is he being paraded to the crowd today?

I don’t think there is any way he’d take this job without big assurances, it will be interesting to see what happens if Brands doesn’t bring the players in like last summer, I don’t think he can afford to upset Ancelotti.

Status
Not open for further replies.