Match Thread Cardiff City v Everton- Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell, best part of 300 mil spent in the last couple of years and we're still having to resort to playing a 36 year old jagielka.

And some people think we should be pushing for a top 7 finish
300 mil and 'pushing' for a top 7 finish o_O ...i'm just gonna let that sink in a while

In 35 years supporting everton, I've honestly never felt such apathy towards the club and team. I'm getting fed up with the premier league in general, actually, but the total mismanagement of the club, total ineptitude of the manager, the arrogance of some players (eg pickford), and on field petulance of others (eg Richarlison), is beyond frustrating. Add to that the loss of identity and no/toxic atmosphere at the ground. It's a total turn-off.

And that's sad

IF we don't come out of the blocks at 100mph ten there is clearly motivational issues between manager and squad. We have looked so flat for months which coul dbe seen as a confidence thing but, after all this rest, bonding and training together sh1t better get real.

In 35 years supporting everton, I've honestly never felt such apathy towards the club and team. I'm getting fed up with the premier league in general, actually, but the total mismanagement of the club, total ineptitude of the manager, the arrogance of some players (eg pickford), and on field petulance of others (eg Richarlison), is beyond frustrating. Add to that the loss of identity and no/toxic atmosphere at the ground. It's a total turn-off.

And that's sad
Very sad mate when there's not one player on the pitch that gets you excited anymore. They've lost the fans.

We are in big, big trouble unfortunately.
Not big big trouble for sure. In a predicament most certainly.
Using the old 40 points for safety yardstick at this time I can't see where 7 points are coming from. But just looking at tonight's fixtures gives an illustration why I reckon 3 maybe 4 more points will do ithe and that's possible
Sad state of affairs I know but let's hope eh?

And that's sad
Just wait for another week, u haven’t seen all yet...

Literally every Evertonian today

I'd be surprised if I bother to watch the game this morning (NZ time)...I just don't anymore get any enjoyment watching Marco's men o' war mutate the beautiful game into something hideously ugly...

Despite the long break for the players to work on the training ground and get their heads sorted I hate to be pessimistic but can't see much changing.

After getting thumped by Watford last week Cardiff will be really trying to make up for it. It's got 1-0 Sol Bamba header from a corner written all over it.

After Cardiff & Newcastle fortunately for me all the away games are in London so not too difficult or much of an effort to have to get to them. Binning off the home games after the derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.