Match Thread Cardiff City v Everton- Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha! the spacebar doesnt work well on my work laptop. Not a problem when its in its dockiing station but yesterday I was at home! That said I like the idea of a French word 'cointoss' which means governed by chance, and may be gin using it. With a very thick Depardeu accent ........of course
It shall be pronounced ‘Quan-toe’ :)

I’m hearing people say that if we win this it puts any questions about Silva to bed. Winning this is the absolute bare minimum we should be doing.

Also with Silva’s comments about maybe tweaking and changing stuff for the coming games, where was this attitude five,six, seven games ago?

I’m hearing people say that if we win this it puts any questions about Silva to bed. Winning this is the absolute bare minimum we should be doing.

Also with Silva’s comments about maybe tweaking and changing stuff for the coming games, where was this attitude five,six, seven games ago?

should be absolutely bumming there heads in

no disrespect to Cardiff but I genuinely couldn't name half a dozen players they have

Lose and he's looking at the sack I reckon.

Win and we have a bit of something going in to the derby.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
Davies Gomes Sigurdsson
Lookman Richarlison Bernard

On a ten game winning streak we'd have nothing going into the derby. When we finished ahead of them we have nothing going into it. The only way I see us winning a derby is when we are on an awful run or a new manager bounce... hopefully they can both be the reason next.

Liverpool fullbacks Alexander-Arnold and Robertson have returned, but Liverpool are now reduced to playing Matip and Fabinho as centre backs.

But they still kept a clean sheet against Bayern Munich. And van Dijk and Lovren could both be fit for the derby.

I don't know about anyone else but I am getting a bit sick of reading about how hard the players are working, how they concentrate on what they are being told about defending set pieces, how detailed Silva's game plans are and how players back the manager etc.
Just play, don't talk just play.

I can't stand it, it's really disrespectful to keep talking like this. We can see on the field of play whats happening, don't get beat and say you're working hard, for £50k + a week it should be a bloody given you are trying. Not working hard enough if you ask me judging by what they are serving up on matchday. Just STFU and win some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.