Carabao cup 2nd round draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
The efl Cup really has run its race. Its time for an end to the competition as it just has no value or meaning anymore. I say it every year and every year it gets worse and worse.

The televised game at the moment sheff wed v sunderland. There is a combined 19 changes in personnel from their Weekend games for the two teams. Even league one teams are putting out the reserves. Why have this unnecessary fixture congestion in today's day and age.

The efl Cup really has run its race. Its time for an end to the competition as it just has no value or meaning anymore. I say it every year and every year it gets worse and worse.

The televised game at the moment sheff wed v sunderland. There is a combined 19 changes in personnel from their Weekend games for the two teams. Even league one teams are putting out the reserves. Why have this unnecessary fixture congestion in today's day and age.

…let’s win it first.

If we get Preston away I'll be taking my lad for his first ever football match. If it's anywhere else he'll have to wait a bit longer for his chance to watch Everton get beat.

Hi Jurgen

I do agree with you though, I only get interested in it if we get to the semi, so rarely do.

Then that’s one less trophy we can win

I’m all for it

Status
Not open for further replies.