Carabao Cup 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we better than Fulham? Yes. Will we beat them? Much too hard to tell. While I think we will finish ahead of Fulham in the table this season, and showed how we could smash them at home if only we had an actual forward, its still a one-off cup match. Its close enough where it will still just be down to who shows up and how the ball bounces, but its definitely one of the most winnable draws for us.

It was always the Street end for me in those days if I went with our kid, he was working and used to pay for me, if he was playing and couldn't go to the match, I went in the pen, it was a tanner in there and 1shillingand 6 pence in the Street end.

There would be absolute scenes if we could finally lift this tin pot,especially us veterans of the five finals in 1977 and 1984,well me and @allezlesbleus anyhow😉😂😂😂
I want a trophy more than anything for the young generation which has seen sweet FA and still follow the Blues!! But I have to admit that it would be sweet to finally get our hands on that trophy we threw away in 1977 and were cheated out of in 1984!!
Not counting any chickens yet though 😂😂😂

There would be absolute scenes if we could finally lift this tin pot,especially us veterans of the five finals in 1977 and 1984,well me and @allezlesbleus anyhow😉😂😂😂
I’m still scarred by the defeats in the League Cup and FA Cup in 1977..:so close but yet so far.

I am desperate for my kids(adults) to see us win a trophy. My son is a big Evertonian and has lived all his life in London but goes home and away and his generation deserve something for their unstinting support.

Status
Not open for further replies.