Carabao Cup 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton wins at Old Trafford since that year...1976 (league cup),1978 (league), 1983 (league), 1984 (league cup), 1985 (screen sport cup), 1989 (league), 1991 (league), 1992 (league) and 2013 (league).
And yet United would expect to beat us. We, meanwhile, with a far superior record against Fulham, doubt ourselves. I expect us to beat Fulham, and if we can't, well, we weren't going to win this cup anyway.

Just had a mooch on the fulham forum and they are made up, I get it sort of but they beat us when we had no striker up front, a goal ruled out for nothing and we battered them?

They are talking about who they could get in the semis etc, really hope we beat that tinpot club
Think they have won the last three at goodison but I do expect us to beat them

And yet United would expect to beat us. We, meanwhile, with a far superior record against Fulham, doubt ourselves. I expect us to beat Fulham, and if we can't, well, we weren't going to win this cup anyway.
I expect to win every game

Sadly reality often has different ideas

What an absolutely glorious opportunity to get to a final.

Usually when we're out by this stage and many of the bigger clubs are also out, some atrocious side like Bolton, Portsmouth or Middlesbrough manages to go and do something we've been unable to do for three decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.