Carabao Cup 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a mooch on the fulham forum and they are made up, I get it sort of but they beat us when we had no striker up front, a goal ruled out for nothing and we battered them?

They are talking about who they could get in the semis etc, really hope we beat that tinpot club
Very true, I said to people that we should really right off Wolves, Villa and Fulham, as we didn't have our team for the season. VAR took a legitimate goal off us, other than Luton we have done pretty well. We were poor against Arsenal, but we still only lost 1-0. Fulham will be a hard test, but we should be favourites with our fans behind us. I'm not getting too hopeful like, because our draws in the cup have been unbelievabley unlucky in recent years. It's a shame those dirty RS are still in the cup, could have done with them out.

Ouch. Sore memories. On par with losing twice to Carlisle which scuppered our chance to win the league in 74/5.

We finished just 3 points off the top. Carlisle finished bottom.

Everton that!

I am confident Operatlon Dyche won't slip up this time.

I even think we can bring these Brighton upstarts back to reality, and show them their proper status on Saturday.

'It's good news for the Blues....'

:D

Carlilse have a 100% record against us in league matches.

That is the only two times we have played a league game against them and we lost both 😞

We were two up in the home game too 😡

Carlilse have a 100% record against us in league matches.

That is the only two times we have played a league game against them and we lost both 😞

We were two up in the home game too 😡
Yes indeed. I can still remember th ten year oldest disappointment and grief at those horrible defeats. They wrecked our hopes that season.

Hoping that we have a decent cup run, but no one can say anything about the nature of the opposition we've had. Other than Doncaster, every team's a Premier League team.

….not if you go on the Fulham fans forum, I didn’t see one post suggesting this would be anything but a win for them.
They will be throwing down their used flat white cups in disgust after we drub them.
On the whole as a Londoner I like Fulham but they must be joking if they think Goodison under the lights will be easy.
My only fear is Iwobi scoring.

They will be throwing down their used flat white cups in disgust after we drub them.
On the whole as a Londoner I like Fulham but they must be joking if they think Goodison under the lights will be easy.
My only fear is Iwobi scoring.
Can see him scoring a belter !
But I think we will be the ones to progress then we will face that lot in the semi

….not if you go on the Fulham fans forum, I didn’t see one post suggesting this would be anything but a win for them.
Seen same type of thing that their fans are made up they got us as they think its an easy game, which i find pretty odd. None of this they are happy they got us because it meant they didnt get Chelsea/Newcastle etc

Status
Not open for further replies.