Caption This...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Effing foreigners come over here and steal our jobs mate. It's not right. I'd kick them all out. My villa in Spain is surrounded by loads of them. Don't even drink wine by the pint, the fussy garlic munching rabble. Gravy, that's what they need. That'd sort 'em out. I tell you I was a contender and that Iranian pr**k f**ked me right over. I laid the effing foundations at that club and do I get a mention now they've won a European Cup, do I eff! Effing Bobby Martinez on Sky Sports kissing their ar$e? He can eff right off too. Bas***ds.

"And don't get me started on the effing fans there, the ungrateful sh*ts. They were rock bottom and I got them into the European places, no one effing mentions that either. 15 massive tits on the internet got me. Effing c**ts"

"Wanna see a gravy train? Waiter, round for everyone at the bar, the drinks are on me, c/o Everton Football Club"

Theresa, you've come to the right Man! I'll keep you in power & in even better news, I've cleared up my Calendar for the next few years.

2adqwo.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.