Can we kindly purchase all your best players even though we're skint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The argument would be that Rodwell's not even an international at this stage. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a cracking player.

You lot are the experts, from what little I've seen, I think he'd be wasted as a defender - he's got the potential to be the next Gerrard...

But the simple facts are that we can't afford very much, and Everton would be fools to let him go for what we'd be willing to pay.

Rodders will never be like that RS Kopite prison dodger.

Hi

United fan me, so I'm sure I'll receive a warm welcome from you lot...

I do find it odd that we seem to be linked to most of your team for some reason - Rodwell, Arteta, Pienaar, etc - which is especially bizarre seeing as we are currently in the process of getting dry bummed by the Glazers and don't have so much as a pot to piss in...

The media seem to think Moyes will deliver them to Fergie's door all wrapped up nicely with little bows, kindly thanking him for his custom...

I am quite happy to Fax back the reply to Carrington if you want on behalf of Everton.

It would quite frankly start with "Ha Ha Ha ..."

After much swearing...

It would end with "... now do one".

Sorry. You're skint Mancs

And as Moyes said - Everton are not the Everton they were in 2004....

Also interesting to note that most United fans don't seem to want Pienaar, despite him being very highly rated by Evertonians...

Bit weird that. Though I think he is quite underrated by the average football fan to be honest. It's probably because when he speaks he induces an involuntary bowel movement (™Turner).

By the way, this is well you, isn't it?

eric-cantona.jpg

It's funny how players are perceived by other fans whose only reference point is MOTD and the odd game or two a season....

It's like Gibson - speaking to other club's fans, they seem to think he's a great prospect, whereas United fans refer to him as the Void, because other than having a decent shot on him, he's pretty much invisible most of the time...

He's lovely really, like a sweet old uncle...
I personally hate the man. Imagine being GIVEN a top horse, then moaning that when it goes to stud that you are not getting enough money. Going so far as to take them to court for it. Lost any respect i had for the man after that.

I personally hate the man. Imagine being GIVEN a top horse, then moaning that when it goes to stud that you are not getting enough money. Going so far as to take them to court for it. Lost any respect i had for the man after that.

You may be surprised to hear he's not particularly loved amongst many United fans. Legend of a manager, possibly the greatest of all time, but capable of being a right ****. His Glazer cock-stroking hasn't helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.