Can we go unbeaten in our next four games...

Can we go unbeaten in our next four games ?

• Yes

Votes: 30 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 93 58.9%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 35 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcus

Player Valuation: £15m
We have just had two drawn games can we go unbeaten now in our next four games & finish the season on a high...

We have just had two drawn games can we go unbeaten now in our next four games & finish the season on a high...

Lol “on a high”. This season is a total shambles and the only way it ends on a high is with Allardyce sacked. He could feasibly go four games “unbeaten” but they’ll mostly be draws if we do. My predictions:
Newcastle - stale 1-1 or even 0-0
Huddersfield - lose 1-0 or 2-1. It will probably be the game that keeps them up
Southampton - win 2-0 and send them down
West Ham - 0-0

Hopefully get humiliated in all four games. Might be the only way to get rid of not only the manager and his staff but also a load of the players too.

I want us to at least beat Newcastle's Benitez, because for him and the Geordies to finish above us in the league would be the absolute ultimate in a season of embarrassments. Especially when you look at the mess of a club they have, and how much Rafael has spent in the transfer market compared to us.

Then again, Burnley is going to finish way above us with Chris Wood and Aaron Lennon their two big season signings.

The only high for me will be when the season is over and i dont have to suffer watching that dinosaur and all of his dinosaurettes sending out 11 defensive uninterested players to try and draw against bootle fc.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.