Can it get any worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely painful , genuinely one of my lowest points watching Everton . Not even the result because I’ve seen a lot worse but the performance, the absence of any kind of plan , the lack of effort or heart and what position I thought It had or could put us in . Horrible day .

....not to mention Joe Royle coming down from the stands to offer advice to Unsworth. Totally humiliated.

We could lose the next 5 matches in a row, sack Silva, re-hire Allardyce on a five year cast iron deal with a 250 million pound payout clause if we sack him. Moshiri appears on Jim White's show to say it was wrong to get rid of big Sam as he gets us, he is part of the family and under him Everton truly found our level. Oh and due to absolutely no one turning up to the game thereafter, BMD move gets canned.

So yes it can get a lot worse.

....not to mention Joe Royle coming down from the stands to offer advice to Unsworth. Totally humiliated.

Yeah absolutely, To be honest if I took the time I could probably fill a page with ranting and disappointment about that match and I’ve like most of us I’ve sat through some stinkers .

We could lose the next 5 matches in a row, sack Silva, re-hire Allardyce on a five year cast iron deal with a 250 million pound payout clause if we sack him. Moshiri appears on Jim White's show to say it was wrong to get rid of big Sam as he gets us, he is part of the family and under him Everton truly found our level. Oh and due to absolutely no one turning up to the game thereafter, BMD move gets canned.

So yes it can get a lot worse.
You could inspire Leonard Cohen to write s song with this kinda stuff.

tenor.gif

The next six games could determine Marco's future, at least it will show whether he has what it takes...

Status
Not open for further replies.