Cahill on Cech

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrissyjack

Player Valuation: £80m
Just read this on the Everton BBC 606 page-

"Ex referee Graham Poll on Talk Sport accused Tim Cahill of deliberately attempting to injure
Petr Cech . DJ Mick Quinn agreed"

WTF ! Why don't they just wrap Cech up in bubblewrap ? Or dress him in one of those cushioned sumo outfits

Just read this on the Everton BBC 606 page-

"Ex referee Graham Poll on Talk Sport accused Tim Cahill of deliberately attempting to injure
Petr Cech . DJ Mick Quinn agreed"

WTF ! Why don't they just wrap Cech up in bubblewrap ? Or dress him in one of those cushioned sumo outfits

Will they just **** off???

Cahill had every right, going for that ball. If it's that dangerous for Peter Cech to get himself in these kind of situations, than maybe he should consider calling it a day.

But hey, Graham Poll was a tw@t as a referee and it's clear to see he hasn't changed after that career.

I felt that it was a tough challenge, and as seeing as Hunt has already smashed his head in once I can see why its been an over-enthusiastic response.

But Cahill went in for a ball that was his to contend for.

Cech must be such a protected species, I'm expecting a David Attenborough documentary about him.

Why can't the old times come back . If Everton were playing Birmingham, Bob Latchford would make a point of clobbering his brother, Dave, in the Brum goal. It was all in brotherly love, of course

It wasnt intentional even though he caught him late, considering what Jara did and the reaction of some of the Chelsea players yesterday its farcical.

Nothing will happen though as the ref saw it. Cahill is the master of pushing it to the limit.

I felt that it was a tough challenge, and as seeing as Hunt has already smashed his head in once I can see why its been an over-enthusiastic response.

But Cahill went in for a ball that was his to contend for.

So the ball was near Cechs head then was it?

He came out, collected the ball then Cahill stuck his leg out and caught Cech in the head. Given his history of bad challenges casuing head injuries its no surprise people weren't happy with Cahill. The ball was never there to be won when he actually stuck his leg out.

If it had been Drogba on Howard things would be different.

Sure i don't think he deliberalty kicked him with the intention to hurt Cech, but not exactly a fair challenge either.

cech's a [Poor language removed], Poll is friggin gimp tw@t and Mick Quinn is a fat chuckle brother. The world's gone soft. I'd love someone to whip that skull cap off his head and slap him around the face with it

another game we should have won yesterday...Beckford need more composure if he is to get past the andy cole/Ngog comparisons

cech's a [Poor language removed], Poll is friggin gimp tw@t and Mick Quinn is a fat chuckle brother. The world's gone soft. I'd love someone to whip that skull cap off his head and slap him around the face with it

another game we should have won yesterday...Beckford need more composure if he is to get past the andy cole/Ngog comparisons

lollollol;)

I really, really dislike Chelsea.

Bunch of crying hypercritical *beep*.

When Terry was kicking up a stink, I couldn't help but think back to;

Terry was shown a straight red for a wild lunge at Leon Osman, taking the steam out of the Londoners, who had dominated until the dismissal but were then forced to hang on in the second half.

In the 35th minute of a physical encounter which lacked quality, Terry was given a straight red card for a reckless studs-up lunge at Leon Osman.

... and what about this earlier in the match?

17737.jpg

Moyes called it spot on;

"Just because Cech has a medical history, that doesn't mean my player can't go for the ball. If he hadn't gone for it, I'd be wringing his neck."

But weren't you saying yesterday that Neville should of done exactlty what a Chelsea player would of done, and thats made the most of Maloudas pretend slap and tried to get him sent off?

Status
Not open for further replies.