Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't take gomes because he has quite a few liabilities, just dont think howard is all that. gordon could have been a terrific keeper had it not been for the injuries, cudicini should have done more with his career rather than be 2nd choice wherever he's gone, and friedel showed yesterday that he still has it at his age.

Fair enough mate, just a difference of opinion. I'm probably one of Howard's biggest fans on here. Really rate him as one of the best in the prem, but again that's only my opinion.

Fair enough mate, just a difference of opinion. I'm probably one of Howard's biggest fans on here. Really rate him as one of the best in the prem, but again that's only my opinion.

he had a really good season last season must admit, just know he has the odd clanger in him (that blackburn goal 1st game of the season a few years back springs to mind). then again, not every player can be perfect. would like to see him put under a bit of pressure though, could increase his performance levels. he's never even been tested by a 2nd choice in his tenure here.

he had a really good season last season must admit, just know he has the odd clanger in him (that blackburn goal 1st game of the season a few years back springs to mind). then again, not every player can be perfect.
Has there ever been a goalkeeper that DIDN'T have the odd clanger in him?

Every goalkeeper makes the occasional mistake, they're just very noticeable because they almost always result in goals.

I would be so shattered because from what I have read and seen this guy has the potential to be class and the midfield depth will be pretty shallow to if we can't sign him.

Yeah but you said that you didnt want him mate, i thought thats what you meant though.

Andy Lewisâ€￾@efc_andylewis
The guys are confident. Worked very hard to get it done. Having said that, no guarantees. We'll announce as soon as we hear

I would say Friedel is more reliable than Howard, you know Howard will make a gaff every so often.
Howard is fine if we are only targeting a top 6 finish.

So this lad seems to score a fair few long-range goals. Nice back-up for Gibbo then... Have no idea about his general style of play. Seemed to have decent dribbling in one of the goals.

Would be very happy if he signed. CMON BILL!!!

I'm very exited after hearing what Kompany has said...."Everton fans might not even know it but their club has done an incredible bit of business. Vadis Odjija is a top player, mark my words."

Imagine he was another Fellaini....

Status
Not open for further replies.