Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
THT â€￾@TheHolyTrinity8
@Fellivic1878 ... We are hopeful mate but I'm never over confident as its EFC we are talking about ?!! Haha

Not quite the same...

I know a cracking little place to start like...

Ok ok Belgium is the obvious place but there are a lot of belgians playing in the budesliga and eredivise.

Anyways we just got to keep up the good at scouting players with potential that haven't been targeted by top clubs in europe.

If Gibbo is injured, I rather Ofoe starts. Please no more Neville and Osman in CM. It doesn't work.

Belgiaton shall be our name. imagine if we'd have gone for lukaku and got hazard signed in the past. belgium are definitely going to be a force, i'm very glad we are exploring their countrymen.

Belgiaton shall be our name. imagine if we'd have gone for lukaku and got hazard signed in the past. belgium are definitely going to be a force, i'm very glad we are exploring their countrymen.

Vanden Borre is still a free agent.

Vanden Borre is still a free agent.

ha he use to be good on LMA manager. a free agent i would have liked us to look at is craig gordon. sell mucha for a fee, get his wages off the book and actually give howard some healthy competition. the guy knows he'll make a mistake and still be 1st choice

ha he use to be good on LMA manager. a free agent i would have liked us to look at is craig gordon. sell mucha for a fee, get his wages off the book and actually give howard some healthy competition. the guy knows he'll make a mistake and still be 1st choice

Yeah that's what I think as well. Picking up Craig Gordon on a free is a good deal especially we need three keepers.

I actually have no idea how good Vanden Borre is. He used to be a FM god. If he is any good, he should have signed by someone by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.