Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No disrespect, but Kompany, nor do i, nor David Moyes knows how he is going to adapt to the premier league and whether he will prove to be good enough. Arshavin could have said Billy is a great signing based on his performances in Russia.

We wont know just how good or bad our new signings are until months in, which is why we cant say whether this is a good window or not.

Hear hear. I remember that when Alex Nyarko joined us somebody - I think it was Olivier Dacourt - said "Nyarko is a better player than me". We all know what a useless, costly oxygen thief Nyarko proved to be. Optimism is all very well but let's not place unrealistic expectations on the lad.

Is he in the Belgian squad for the coming weekend, anyone know? I'll be at the Wales V Belgium game on Friday so if he appears I can give a report on him.

Severn players in. Three peripherals out. Four of the incomers are obvious improvements on what was there before. We now have proper cover at left back and left midfield. And at a conservative estimate we made £3million profit. That is what I call a good transfer window.

Severn players in. Three peripherals out. Four of the incomers are obvious improvements on what was there before. We now have proper cover at left back and left midfield. And at a conservative estimate we made £3million profit. That is what I call a good transfer window.

Brilliant.

Also I thought it was six? Or sicks.

dont know anything of this guy, but how much do you reckon the buy clause is after the loan? were fulham going to snap him up for 6 mill? quite a lot for a backup if we are to pay that, but it gives us more and more options. we can now keep felli further up top even when an injury where to striker. although i am still not convinced about him there, as showed yesterday with his finishing with feet. however, like i said, gives us variable options for every game of where to play our star man

dont know anything of this guy, but how much do you reckon the buy clause is after the loan? were fulham going to snap him up for 6 mill? quite a lot for a backup if we are to pay that, but it gives us more and more options. we can now keep felli further up top even when an injury where to striker. although i am still not convinced about him there, as showed yesterday with his finishing with feet. however, like i said, gives us variable options for every game of where to play our star man

Don't think this lid would be back up mate, at least not in the long run. He looks like he could be ace, and he's only 23.

Don't think this lid would be back up mate, at least not in the long run. He looks like he could be ace, and he's only 23.

do you think moyes views fellaini as a long term acm? i think it will work in some games like man utd (against an out of position carrick), but won't work all the time. he's just so great at breaking the play up i'd keep him deep. with gibsons injury record i'm glad we got another body in for that position. the point with this is, where does moyes envisage barkley?? if he does see fellaini in that ACM role, he's only 24, ofoe is 23, gibson is what 24 as well? naismith will be seen as the main backup to ACM and he's only 25, mirallas only 24 can also play there. barkley won't be getting close to CM/ACM for years you would think. if we buy the belgian at the end of the loan obviously. felli may well get a big move in the next couple of years, but you expect moyes will use the money for a replacement so that doesn't really change anything. if donovan does come in jan, barkley surely has to go out on loan for the rest of the season, barring an injury massacre

do you think moyes views fellaini as a long term acm? i think it will work in some games like man utd (against an out of position carrick), but won't work all the time. he's just so great at breaking the play up i'd keep him deep. with gibsons injury record i'm glad we got another body in for that position. the point with this is, where does moyes envisage barkley?? if he does see fellaini in that ACM role, he's only 24, ofoe is 23, gibson is what 24 as well? naismith will be seen as the main backup to ACM and he's only 25, mirallas only 24 can also play there. barkley won't be getting close to CM/ACM for years you would think. if we buy the belgian at the end of the loan obviously. felli may well get a big move in the next couple of years, but you expect moyes will use the money for a replacement so that doesn't really change anything. if donovan does come in jan, barkley surely has to go out on loan for the rest of the season, barring an injury massacre

It's a squad game mate, rotation, if Barkley progresses, he will get chances, and when he does, he will have to do his best to cement a place in the team. Same goes for other players.

A little depth is not a bad thing.

Moyes should really start scoutin Belgians all over europe. These generation of Belgian players is amazing with world class talent at almost every position.

Status
Not open for further replies.