Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one player I'd allow Vadis to come to (if I had any say in it of course, but I reckon I should) would have been this grand old team :) well in moyes
good player, central/holding/creative/attack-minded midfielder, will get his goal once in a while and might be terrific for Everton!

The one player I'd allow Vadis to come to (if I had any say in it of course, but I reckon I should) would have been this grand old team :) well in moyes
good player, central/holding/creative/attack-minded midfielder, will get his goal once in a while and might be terrific for Everton!

Great to hear, mate. Cheers for the info. He'd be taking Osman's place alongside Gibson you'd imagine then?

A f*cking Belgian!

Get in mate. Cheers.

If that is you David can you stop playing one upfront. Keep wearing your tracksuit too, it makes you look as though you cannot be arsed making an effort and I like it

Cheers DAVID, absolutely made up with this. The lad looks the absolute dog's on youtube.

By a country mile, the best transfer window we've had and surely the best for a long, long time.

Belgian lad here

About Vadis Odjidja Ofoe:
Strong as an ox like Dembélé and Witsel.
Great right foot: distant shot, set pieces.
Doesn't like to play pure defensive mid much, tends to be a lazy [Poor language removed] there, likes to play more controlling or attacking.
Together with Kevin De Bruyne easily the best midfielder playing in Belgium last season.
Started this season fairly poor.
For me he's in the same bracket as Witsel and Dembélé with Witsel being two footed and strong at keeping possession, Dembélé being left footed and strong at dribbling, Vadis being right footed and strong at distant shots.

If Moyes can make him run, he'll be a key player for Everton. Aston Villa have signed Benteke yesterday. I have much more doubts about Benteke succeeding than Vadis Odjidja Ofoe.

Belgian lad here

About Vadis Odjidja Ofoe:
Strong as an ox like Dembélé and Witsel.
Great right foot: distant shot, set pieces.
Doesn't like to play pure defensive mid much, tends to be a lazy [Poor language removed] there, likes to play more controlling or attacking.
Together with Kevin De Bruyne easily the best midfielder playing in Belgium last season.
Started this season fairly poor.
For me he's in the same bracket as Witsel and Dembélé with Witsel being two footed and strong at keeping possession, Dembélé being left footed and strong at dribbling, Vadis being right footed and strong at distant shots.

If Moyes can make him run, he'll be a key player for Everton. Aston Villa have signed Benteke yesterday. I have much more doubts about Benteke succeeding than Vadis Odjidja Ofoe.

Brilliant mate.

Sounds well better than N'Zonzi or a crocked Essien, who we were linked to to plug the midfield gap.

Looking forward to seeing him and thanks for the info. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.