Match Thread Burnley v Everton. Sunday Dec 26th. 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why so many footballers are getting infected. Why haven't they put themselves in their own lockdown and avoid
contact with others?
Social distancing actually works.
You won't catch it if you don't get near anyone who's got Covid.

They are people as well as footballers. As much as I’d prefer them to focus their lives completely on Everton, it’s understandable.

I don't understand why so many footballers are getting infected. Why haven't they put themselves in their own lockdown and avoid
contact with others?
Social distancing actually works.
You won't catch it if you don't get near anyone who's got Covid.
Maybe it's because they are human as well and need to interact with the outside world as well

I get that, but unless any of your immediate family is infected you need shut down social activity in these circumstances and
minimise the chance of being infected. We will gradually reach a stage where people can get back to a more normal situation
and in the meantime we need to make some sacrifices.

I'm wondering whether adding 'especially professional footballers' is appropriate, and yes I think so.

I get that, but unless any of your immediate family is infected you need shut down social activity in these circumstances and
minimise the chance of being infected. We will gradually reach a stage where people can get back to a more normal situation
and in the meantime we need to make some sacrifices.

I'm wondering whether adding 'especially professional footballers' is appropriate, and yes I think so.
Players go to the shop. Their kids go to school. Family members have to go and live as well.

Players go to the shop. Their kids go to school. Family members have to go and live as well.
I wonder how many footballers caught it from one of their immediate family.

If you don't wear a mask and can't social distance, don't go to the shop, get things delivered.

There are steps you absolutely should take to minimise the chances of being infected. It isn't going to be forever.

I wonder how many footballers caught it from one of their immediate family.

If you don't wear a mask and can't social distance, don't go to the shop, get things delivered.

There are steps you absolutely should take to minimise the chances of being infected. It isn't going to be forever.
Why are you speculating so much.
Every one can get it . They are no different to anyone else .

Why are you speculating so much.
Every one can get it . They are no different to anyone else .
I just think some of them aren't doing enough to keep themselves self. We've all been told what we need to do and I know it's not 100% guaranteed to work, but I have no doubt that there would be a lot fewer infections if we all made the effort.

And to answer your question, I don't want to see Everton in a massive fixture pile up.

I just think some of them aren't doing enough to keep themselves self. We've all been told what we need to do and I know it's not 100% guaranteed to work, but I have no doubt that there would be a lot fewer infections if we all made the effort.

And to answer your question, I don't want to see Everton in a massive fixture pile up.
A lot of people make an effort and still contract it . Its a pandemic. These things happen .
And it's only football

Status
Not open for further replies.