Match Thread Burnley v Everton. Sunday Dec 26th. 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 people didn't give it a like.

4 people gave it the finger.
2 people laughed at the patheticness of the post.
4 people gave it an unsure.
1 person gave it a wow.
Apologies to all, too old to understand all this “likes” and what not.
Hate it myself when people comment after not reading something properly.
I’m a bell, apologies again.

Flu kills more every year, we should have dealt with it by closing our borders to foreign invaders and expelled all the chincs from the country. Too soft in the west we are.

Typical right winger nonsense, followed by "foreign invaders", standard

Thick tit
Who knew that all it would take to unite the Blues was a racist bellend. I stand with @4737carlin and @Noisy noise annoys

Flu kills more every year, we should have dealt with it by closing our borders to foreign invaders and expelled all the chincs from the country. Too soft in the west we are.

If some of your family became ill over Christmas, just who did you think would be with them in the hospital to work tirelessly in the hope they make it out to see your grey and grim face again? It will be those very foreigners you clearly don’t appreciate.

It beggars belief that in 2021 there are so many people with such wildly unfounded beliefs like the anti vaxxers or the racists who overlook the fact that immigrants are a solid backbone of what keeps this country going day after day

Bundy.gif

I don't understand why so many footballers are getting infected. Why haven't they put themselves in their own lockdown and avoid
contact with others?
Social distancing actually works.
You won't catch it if you don't get near anyone who's got Covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.